Make the most of your future by attending the National Sales Network Annual Student Sales & Marketing Conference September 15 - 17, 2018.
*APPLICATION DEADLINE February 1, 2018*
Application Process: 3 EASY STEPS
Conference Dates: September 15-17, 2018
The NSN Student Sales & Marketing Conference will bring together the top diverse undergraduate and graduate student talent from across the U.S. for an opportunity of a lifetime.
The NSN Student Sales & Marketing Conference, is the most powerful sales and marketing development program available to diverse students interested in marketing and/or sales. Here is your opportunity to meet high level sales & marketing executives one on one.
Join motivated students from across the United States for a 3 day hands-on sales and marketing experience. NSN will cover the following expenses: airfare (only if the drive to Atlanta is more than 5 hours), hotel (2 nights), all conference meals, and conference registration.
Students who attend a college within a 5 hour drive time will be expected to car pool to the conference with other students who will share the cost of gas.
Deadline: February 1, 2018
Students accepted into the program will be provided with the following opportunities:
- Sales & Marketing training (workshops/executive level speakers & panels)
- Learn about Sales & Marketing careers from company executives
- Compete in a case competitions & win cash prizes
- Learn about the transition from the "college campus" to the "corporate campus"
- Sign up to be mentored by seasoned Sales & Marketing professionals
- Interview with hiring companies for full time positions/internships
- Primary: Business Majors (preferred but not required)
- Secondary: All Other Majors
- Grad Years: 2018 & 2019 (Juniors/Seniors) or Graduate School (MBA/Masters Degrees 2018 & 2019)
- High Academic Achievement
- Sales or Marketing Career Focused
- Sales & Marketing Work Experience (preferred but not required)
- Have taken sales or marketing classes (preferred but not required)
All Applications will be reviewed on a daily basis. Do not wait to submit your application.
We will not be able to get back to every applicant. If you do not hear back from us in 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that we could not accept you.